- Retreating to a peaceful hilltop location, with panoramic vistas of the Italian countryside
- The high-ceilinged, antique-clad interiors, scattered with all the relics of an historic private residence
- There are just 11 suites at this unique property, so the atmosphere is blissfully quiet and intimate
- Relaxing in the sauna and wellness room, or booking an en-suite massage
Borgo Storico Seghetti Panichi
Le Marche, Italy
Aristocratic summer residence near Italy's Adriatic Coast, with accommodation in a spacious suite or apartment - breakfast and discounts included
Chances are the little-known region of Le Marche has not come to your attention before now. Bordered by the Sibillini mountains and the Adriatic sea, this rural idyll is an undiscovered Tuscany. Retreat to the region with a stay at the centuries-old Borgo Storico Seghetti Panichi - a beautifully preserved hilltop estate with aristo-rustic interiors and stunning views over the surrounding vineyards.
With gardens designed by 19th century botanist Ludwig Winter, this cluster of medieval buildings are the setting for just 11 luxurious suites and apartments. Borgo Storico has been owned by the same family for generations and retains an air of traditional elegance, mixing country colours with antique heirlooms. There's an open-air swimming pool in the grounds, a coffee shop, bookshop and vegetable patches, which supply much of the cooking here.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions