- What's not to like? Every tiny design detail here is knock-your-socks-off stunning. From thick stone walls and pillars to the calming, simple cream colour palette and the acres of landscaped gardens
- The location - surrounded by the unspoilt countryside of Puglia and very close to the clear waters of the Adriatic sea (you can see it from the resort)
- A bottle of wine in your room on arrival (just in case you're feeling overwhelmed by the beauty and need a stiff drink)
- The spa is outstanding - the indoor swimming pools alone are special enough to write home about
An award-winning five-star resort in Puglia with an amazing spa and golf course
Herculean in size and in not the least bit frail and delicate. The five-star Borgo Egnazia on the Puglian coast in southern Italy, is a great, solid stone building that stands proudly in its acres and acres of grounds - handsome and designed in the style of a traditional Apulian village. You would be forgiven for thinking that you'd stumbled upon an incredible conversion, but this award-winning resort is brand new and built for purpose. Though you'd never know, as the sympathetic architecture and traditional craftsmanship makes this grand hotel look as if it could've been there for centuries.
Holder of a coveted place on the Conde Nast Traveller ‘Hot List’ for 2011 and highly commended in the Tatler travel guide, you don’t come across resorts much more beautiful, considered and impacting than this one.
With a spa to die for (honestly, it’s completely gorgeous), interiors that combine simple, traditional stone work with luxurious but classically Italian décor and 40 acres of beautiful grounds – complete with access to a world-class golf course, a cookery school, a swimming pool and extensive sunbathing terraces (we could go on…), you’ve hit the jackpot with this resort.
Oh, and did we mention the location? Set in Savelletri di Fasano in Puglia – one of the most beautiful and untouched regions in southern Italy, step outside of the vast grounds and you’ll find yourself surrounded by olive groves, character-packed traditional Apulian towns, stunning beaches and rugged coastlines. Yep, it just keeps getting better.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions