- Spending the day at Reduit Beach, stretched out on a lounger, practicing the art of sun worship
- There are plenty of facilities for children at the Little Harlequins Kid's Club
- The opportunity to spend Christmas or New Year in the warm Caribbean
An all-inclusive stay at a boutique hotel in St Lucia, with access to the fitness centre, optional spa treatments and extras
The recently renovated Blu St Lucia in Rodney Bay invites you to cast your eyes on its slick redesigned interiors and sparkling facilities. Set against a lush green backdrop of tropical foliage and just 50 metres from the translucent waters of Reduit Beach, it's a stylish Caribbean retreat in the stunning millionaire's playground that is St Lucia.
Shady pavillions frame the turquoise pool in the heart of the grounds, providing shelter from the sizzling heat. The restaurant and bar are open all day long so you can stroll back from the beach, the gym or the tennis courts and hit the spa and then tuck into fresh sea food and tasty local Caribbean dishes. As if that wasn't enough, the hotel's service is renowned for its excellence and there's also a fantastic coffee shop onsite serving snacks, cakes and pastries, smoothies and ice cream.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions