- The beautiful private gardens and open countryside surrounding each barn
- With full cooking facilities, you'll have a luxurious holiday that's far kinder on the wallet than dining out each evening
- Sublime interior design and original features. Who doesn't want original beamed ceilings and a wood-burning fire?
- The opportunity to get together with a bunch of your closest friends and family and spend some quality time together - something none of us do frequently enough
Ultra-luxurious self-catering barn conversions in the Norfolk countryside
The Barsham Barns and Quakerhall Barns are two groups of private and luxurious self-catering barns. Five of the barns are located in beautiful North Barsham, Norfolk, just a short drive from the North Norfolk Coast. The two 'Quakerhall Barns' can be found 25 miles away in Haveringland, near Aylsham, they're within easy driving distance of the North Norfolk Coast, the Norfolk Broads and the city of Norwich.
The barns sleep between 4-14 people and are all individually designed with masses of space, seriously stylish design that blends just the right amount of cosy farmhouse style with bright, modern colour and luxurious furnishings. Think exposed beams and exposed stone walls with divine modern bathrooms and kitchens, floral prints, soft lighting and high-end finishes in every room.
Round up a group of your closest friends (or the family members that you can bear to spend time with) and you've got the makings of a sociable, relaxing and oh-so chic short break in the unspoilt countryside. Just don't blame us if you can't bear to leave at the end of it. Our offers have been split into three-night or four-night offers (plus one five and one seven-night offer over Christmas) and sleep groups of various sizes.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions