- The awesome natural beauty of the Lake District
- Dining at the award-winning Oak Room Restaurant
- Taking a dip in the lovely indoor swimming pool
- The beautiful, scenic views from the hotel
Appleby Manor Country House Hotel
Lake District, Cumbria
Beautiful country house hotel in the Lake District with AA Rosette-awarded dining, including breakfast and optional dinner
Located in the Eden Valley and surrounded by pleasant English gardens and grounds, Appleby Manor Country House Hotel is a 19th Century manor house with buckets of country charm. Simply one of the finest spots in the Lake District, Appleby Manor is surrounded by mountain ranges, valleys, fells and plenty of spots for dreamy walks.
The hotel features an AA-rosette awarded restaurant, which puts a modern spin on classic British ingredients. When you're returning from a country walk with ruddied cheeks and well-exercised calves, the leisure club's indoor pool, Turkish bath, infra-red sauna, Jacuzzi and solarium are just the welcome-back you'll be looking for. The bedrooms are comfortably furnished in a cosy and traditional style.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions