- The luxury Elemis toiletries make getting ready to go out a real treat
- Discovering the fascinating history of Edinburgh Castle - which is just across the road
- The full Scottish breakfast - it's a life saver after one too many whiskeys
Apex City Hotel
B&B in a modern four-star hotel that's just steps from Edinburgh Castle
If you want to experience the history and charm of Edinburgh but don't fancy wearing a kilt or locking yourself up in Edinburgh castle, then the Apex City hotel in Edinburgh offers the perfect location. This four-star hotel is fresh, contemporary and stylish and with a setting in the heart of Edinburgh's romantic Old Town area, you can surround yourself with all the modern luxuries you desire whilst also having direct access to the best of the city’s ancient sites.
You’ll love waking up in your wonderfully spacious room where a mixture of comfort and modern sophistication creates an ideal hideaway. Start your day with a hearty full Scottish breakfast at the award-winning restaurant and head out to explore.
Edinburgh Castle is just across the road, so we suggest you start there. Maybe you fancy a bit of retail therapy in the Grassmarket area? Or shun the shops and relax in a cosy pub with a cheeky dram.
You may be pleased to hear that you have access to the nearby Apex International Hotel which has its own gym, sauna and indoor heated pool, so you can take full advantage of that.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions