- The dramatic infinity pool and your own private plunge pool
- The craggy cliffside scenery that the hotel slots stylishly into
- Sunbathing with some of the most serene views in the Med
- This holiday is ATOL protected (ATOL 6142)
5* Turkey holiday with private pool
Peninsula Gardens Hotel, Kas
Seven-night holiday including flights, transfers and five-star boutique B&B on the Lycian Coast
As The Times recently wrote, "If you're looking for somewhere to fly and flop, this is a fabulous option". Built into the cliff-side, unravelling down to Mediterranean waters, Peninsula Gardens Hotel offers peaceful views from its infinity pool, intimate seclusion and dreamy, no-wake-up-call accommodation.
Behind this stunning residence lies Kas - a sleepy, cobble-stoned village with jasmine-scented alleys, white-washed houses and leafy tea gardens. The same mellow, elegant vibe is reflected at Peninsula Gardens; with refined Turkish dining, icy-cool guest rooms and edenic grounds. Stroll out on the warm-wood beach platform and take a quiet dip in the sea, or retreat inside for a rub-down in the hotel's cavernous spa and hammam.
We're offering the full works - return flights from your selected departure airport, plus a seven-night stay in a Superior room with your own private plunge pool and terrace, plus breakfast each morning (think fresh local fruits, olives, cool yoghurts and golden breads). Secret Escapes members will also be picked up from the airport in a top-of-the-range vehicle with return VIP Elixir transfers. Please note that due to the location, this hotel may not be suitable for persons with reduced mobility. It's also worth noting that certain flight times depart either early morning or late at night, so please take a look at the travel details tab for the exact times.
- To find out more about this hotel, please visit their website
- To read guest reviews, check out Tripadvisor.co.uk
- Compare our rates with those available elsewhere online, starting with Travelrepublic.co.uk
- Times subscribers can click through to see Peninsula Gardens Hotel listed as one of 30 best beach hotels in the Med (2012) and 20 coolest hotels in the Med (2011)
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions