- Journeying to the top of the Petronas Towers, to survey Kuala Lumpur in all its glory
- Combining lush rainforest forays, and sandy beach downtime, in action-packed Kota Kinabalu
- Experiencing three completely different landscapes and paces of life in one epic trip of a lifetime
- This holiday is ATOL protected (ATOL 9528)
5* Malaysia multi-centre holiday
Kuala Lumpur, Borneo & Penang
Thrilling 14-night Malaysia multi-centre holiday, combining Kuala Lumpur, Borneo and Penang,with all travel included
What better way to experience the eclectic culture and diverse landscapes of Malaysia than to take in its capital city, its most fascinating and verdant island and some of the country's most idyllic beaches, all in one, 14-night, stress-free escape. Staying in three exceptional locations, you’ll start your trip with three nights in Kuala Lumpur; Malaysia's hip, exciting capital. You'll then jet off for a four-night stay in Borneo - an island bursting with phenomenal natural beauty – before winding down with seven nights on the gorgeous island of Penang.
From its humble beginnings as a shantytown, Kuala Lumpur has grown into a powerful financial and cultural metropolis. Skyscrapers have shot up next to ancient temples and modern boutiques rub shoulders with market stalls and warungs (street cafes), which sell everything from embroidered silk to spicy fish curry. Close to the heart of it all, in the city's golden triangle, you'll find the Park Royal Kuala Lumpur- an award-winning hotel with two restaurants, two cafes, a spa, a swimming pool and a gym.
You'll then fly to the northwest coast of Borneo, where you'll be staying in Kota Kinabalu, the capital of the Sabah State, where soft white beaches are washed with the South China Sea and dense tropical jungle brims with exotic wildlife. You'll spend four nights in five-star luxury at the Shangri-La's Rasa Ria Resort, which sits right on the edge of Pantai Dalit Beach. You can venture off the sandy shores to go jet skiing, parasailing or windsurfing. With access to the resort's own nature reserve, you can view wildlife from the treetop canopy walkway. There's also an 18-hole golf course, a luxe spa, six restaurants and cafes and the entire resort is surrounded by lush green forests, filled with exotic birds and animals.
Finally, you'll head to the northern coast of Penang, where you’ll spend seven nights in utter luxury at the five-star Park Royal Penang. Situated among swaying palms and miles of sandy beaches, this resort on Batu Ferringhi Beach is the perfect spot to try an extensive list of water sports, lounge in the Malay sun or even sample a rich local durian fruit. The hotel boasts a lovely spa, plenty of restaurants with gourmet dishes and bars dotted around the lush grounds.
For more information about our offer inclusions, please see below. Here's a brief itinerary:
Day 1-4 -Park Royal Kuala Lumpur
Day 4-8 - Shangri La's Rasa Ria, Borneo
Day 8-15 - Park Royal Penang
Good to know
Your outbound (and potentially inbound) flight is overnight, so please bear this in mind when planning the time you'll be away for.
- To find out more about the Park Royal Kuala Lumpur, please visit their website or their TripAdvisor page
- To find out more about the Shangri-La's Rasa Ria Resort and Spa, please visit their website or their TripAdvisor page
- To find out more about the Park Royal Penang, please visit their website or their TripAdvisor page
- Compare our rates with our supplier's own website
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions