- The views of St Aubin's Bay
- Your Deluxe Park-view room is a treat - spacious, stylish and luxurious
- Treat yourself to some mighty fine dining in the hotel's Michelin-starred restaurant
- Relax with a massage in the spa
5* Jersey break
Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa, St Helier
A sought-after stay at a five-star St Helier hotel with a Michelin-starred restaurant and award-winning spa - flights and car hire included
When it comes to choosing a hotel for a special occasion (or no-occasion, why-the-heck-not indulgence), the Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa in St Helier is the perfect choice. This sophisticated and stylish hotel was awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence in 2013 and boasts a seafront setting with beautiful views over St Aubin's Bay.
The hotel has its own Michelin-starred restaurant and a glamorous champagne bar - so it's a good excuse to pack a cocktail dress along with your beach shoes. Don't forget your swimwear either, because even if the sea's too chilly for your liking, there's an award-winning spa that no guest should bypass. Add to this the luxury bedrooms with designer furniture, plenty of technology and those little extra goodies such as high-end toiletries and you've got all the ingredients of a five-star break.
The lovely Deluxe Park-view rooms are spacious, modern and individually styled. The decor includes plush carpets, smart lounge chairs, bright contrasting cushions, soft lighting, statement headboards and chic furnishings. Then there are the high ceilings, sophisticated technology and large windows which flood the room with light and offer beautiful views over the park.
- LCD HD TV with cable channels
- Tea and coffee making-facilities
- Turndown service
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Rollaway beds available for children
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary bottled water
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room massages available
- In-room safe
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- Blackout curtains
- Free movie channels
Victorias is the hotel's main restaurant - it's a stylish but understated brasserie-style room with a creative and contemporary seasonal menu. It's a great option for laid-back lunches or delicious comfort food in an informal setting.
Tassili is making a name for itself as being one of the most exclusive places to dine on the island. Having recently received its first Michelin star, this chic and ambient restaurant offers up a classic yet inventive menu of British dishes with a Jersey twist. The dishes are carefully created to showcase the best seasonal and local ingredients available. The outstanding food here looks (and tastes) like a word of art and we would highly recommend that you book a table as a special treat. Do book well in advance though, as the restaurant is very popular.
Don't just take our word for it when it comes the spa at the Grand Jersey Hotel, this luxury spa was recognised as a UK Residential Spa of the Year in the Professional Beauty Awards. It was praised for the exceptional standard of relaxing treatments and its devotion to creating completely decadent and blissful surroundings. You can unwind with a massage (among many other treatments) in one of the plush treatment rooms, take a swim in the heated indoor pool or use the sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room, relaxing chill-out space or the state-of-the-art sensory experience showers. The spa also uses the world-renowned ESPA products.
Jersey is one of the most popular spots in the Channel Islands. 100 miles from England but only 14 from France, it offers the best of both cultures. There are year-round exciting events and activities that embrace the natural beauty of the isle - bike riding, wind surfing, coastal walks and ancient ruins to name but a few. The Grand Jersey Hotel is just a short walk to St Helier town centre - which is abuzz with shops, cafes and galleries.
Travel is included in this offer - see below for details.
One piece of hand luggage per person and 20kg hold luggage allowance per couple is included, as well as car hire group A provided by Europcar.
Flight carriers that may be used are: easyJet, Blue Island and Flybe.
From London Gatwick (no hold luggage included):
- Outbound: departing between 06.40 and 17.25, arriving between 07.40 and 18.25
- Inbound: departing between 08.10 and 18.50, arriving between 09.10 and 19.50
- Outbound: departing between14.50 or 15.50, arriving between 15.35 or 16.35
- Inbound: departing between 08.50 or 08.55, arriving between 09.35 and 09.40
- Outbound: departing 08.15 or 12.40, arriving 09.30 or 13.50
- Inbound: departing 14.15 or 15.25, arriving 17.45 pr 19.00
- Outbound: departing between 09.55 and 17.30, arriving between 10.55 and 18.30
- Inbound: departing between 08.30 and 16.05, arriving 09.30 and 17.05
The flights inclusive offer shown on this page is ATOL Protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Secret Escapes is acting as an agent for Premier Holidays with ATOL number 2713 and your contract is with that company. Premier Holidays booking conditions are available from http://www.premierholidays.co.uk
Why book with us?
- The best rates online. Guaranteed
We always check to make sure that we're the best deal online during our hand-picked sales. Buy with us in total confidence, knowing that our team of experts has already scoured the internet looking for the best prices.
Learn more about our price guarantee in our FAQ section.
- Pick your dates and we do the rest - no vouchers!
- Offers may include member perks, better rooms and more
- Holidays with flights are ATOL protected
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions