- Staying right on the edge of one of the area's best beaches (and it's totally private)
- Your bedroom with its rustic Macedonian style and view of the swaying pine trees
- Visiting the unique folklore museum where you'll discover a range of local paintings and sculptures
5* full-board Halkidiki holiday
Athena Pallas Village, Greece
Seven or 10 nights at a five-star Greek resort with spa, private beach and sports facilities - full-board
On the edge of a private beach with a backdrop of fragrant pines, the five-star Athena Pallas Village is a unique resort offering fresh sea air, heaps of activities and a soothing spa. On the coast of Halkidiki on mainland Greece, it's in a secluded spot yet just a short drive from the pretty fishing village of Neos Marmaras, which is a good place to find local olives, wine and honey.
There are touches of nearby Macedonia in the chic, rustic interiors (think exposed stone walls, bright embroidered throws and traditional artwork). As well as its own folklore museum, this resort has a huge outdoor pool, tennis courts and a choice of nearby golf courses. When it comes to dining there's plenty to try, including a traditional Greek taverna, an a la carte restaurant and a rooftop bar.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions