- The large saltwater swimming pool
- Staying on the tip of the peninsula, with breathtaking views out to sea
- Agios Nikolaos - a sweet coastal town built around a picturesque lake and partially on the ruins of an ancient city (wow, huh?)
- This holiday is ATOL protected (ATOL 4108)
5* Crete holiday
Sensimar Minos Palace, Agios Nikolaos
Seven-night, half-board holiday at a five-star hotel in Crete - flights and taxi transfers included
Spread out over rocky headland overlooking the clear waters of the Mediterranean, Sensimar Minos Palace occupies one of the most breathtaking locations on the island. Surrounded by landscaped gardens at the tip of a bloom-covered peninsula, this stylish five-star resort ticks all the boxes for a relaxing escape.
Featuring its own private sandy cove and a sizeable saltwater swimming pool, the sunbathing options here are fabulous. An elegant stone patio lined with luxury loungers leads down to the water's edge, and a canopied terrace interrupts the thick crop of native greenery for lantern-lit dining with views of the calm sea and twinkling coastline. Inside, a warm Cretan spa offers a delectable treatment menu, and rooms are designed in a nautical-chic, pared-back style.
We're offering a seven-night escape with a Double Sea-View room on half-board basis. And you can focus all of your holiday-planning excitement on the contents of your suitcase, because your return flights and taxi transfers are included too.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions