- The beachfront location - warm sands, blue sea and sunshine-yellow parasols, at your service
- Carda Spa - a high-spec beauty retreat with superb facilities and specialized relaxation treatments
- The adults-only policy. Escape the kids (yours, and everyone else's) for a quiet, grown-up holiday
- This holiday is ATOL protected (ATOL 4108)
5* all-inclusive Kos holiday
Carda Beach Hotel, Greece
All-inclusive seven-night escape to a contemporary five-star hotel in Kos, including flights and transfers
Sleek, minimalist and elegant, the five-star Carda Beach Hotel brings modern luxury to the Kardamena sands. This ocean-facing, adults-only retreat is a dream for the style-conscious traveller, taking the concept of a beach holiday to fashionable new heights.
Every aspect of the hotel has been designed with a clear idea: cool space and luxe simplicity. Lying low under the blue sky is an angular 2,000 square-metre swimming pool, a chic Jacuzzi and an immaculate patio, which is softly lit as the sun sets. Inside, the three gourmet restaurants offer inspired dining, and the full-service spa can melt away travel stress with a menu of sumptuous treatments. You'll be staying on an all-inclusive basis, which means all meals, snacks and drinks are included (drinks served until 11pm). We've just left you with the good bit: planning your holiday wardrobe.
Good to know
Please note that some of your outbound and inbound flights are late at night, so bear this in mind when planning your travel and the time you'll be away for.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions