- Travel, accommodation, entertainment - everything is taken care of
- The hotel's fabulous central location
- Sipping a glass of Champagne in the city's first ever Champagne bar
- Two-for-one tickets to the Degas exhibition at the Musee d'Orsay
4* Paris with Eurostar
Radisson Blu le Dokhan's, Paris
One, two or three nights in Paris with return travel on Eurostar™
"I've been everywhere, but I've seen nothing" - ah, the curse of the traveller to Paris. If you've ever felt like that and want to go back, or indeed haven't been and are looking for the ideal opportunity to go and see the place for yourself, this is the offer for you.
Today's Paris package not only includes return travel from London to Paris on Eurostar™, we're also including a one, two or three night B&B stay at a boutique four-star hotel - the Radisson Blu le Dokhan's Hotel.
The Radisson Blu le Dokhan's Hotel is situated in Paris's Trocadero neighborhood, close to Palais de Chaillot, Arc de Triomphe, and Eiffel Tower, and the Louvre and Notre Dame Cathedral are close enough to visit during your stay - though you can cheat and take a boat cruise down the River Seine and take pictures if the queue at the Louvre is off-putting.
With a hotel as beautiful as the Radisson - the interior was designed by famous interior decorator Frédéric Méchiche - we've taken steps to ensure you have enough motivation to get out and about when you arrive... so with that in mind, we've secured availability around Valentine's week, so you can enjoy the city of lights at the most romantic time of year.
Art lovers will be pleased to note that we've also included two-for-one entrance to the Degas exhibition at the Musée d'Orsay. Degas is one of the most influencial and well-known painters in art history and this fantastic exhibition explores his portrayal of the nude. This is the first significant Degas exhibition at the Musée d'Orsay since the 1980s, so if you're a fan of his work - this will be a real treat. Please note that the tickets must be used by the 26th June 2012.
- Read guest reviews on tripadvisor.co.uk
- Compare our rates with those available elsewhere online, starting with hotels.com - but remember that our offers include one, two and three night stays on B&B basis as well as return tickets on Eurostar™
- For a list of things to see, please see timeout.com's feature on 20 great things to do in Paris
- Read more information about the Degas exhibition here
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions