- Travel, accommodation, entertainment - everything is taken care of
- The hotel's fabulous location
- Sipping a Champagne in the city's first ever Champagne bar
- Taking in “The Stein Family Exhibition” at the Galeries Nationales du Grand Palais (*)
4* Paris Eurostar package
Radisson Blu le Dokhan's Hotel, Paris
One, two or three nights in Paris with return travel on Eurostar™
"I've been everywhere, but I've seen nothing" - ah, the curse of the traveller to Paris. If you've ever felt like that and want to go back, or indeed haven't been and are looking for the ideal opportunity to go a see the place for yourself, this is the offer for you.
Today's Paris package not only includes return travel from London to Paris on Eurostar™, we're also throwing in a one, two or three night B&B stay at a boutique four-star hotel - the Radisson Blu le Dokhan's Hotel - as well as two-for-one entrance to Matisse, Cezanne and Picasso at “The Stein Family Exhibition” at the Galeries Nationales du Grand Palais . (*)The exhibition ends on the 16 January 2011. We hope to leave you with no excuse not to bring back plenty of memories (as well as souvenirs) for the folks back home.
The Radisson Blu le Dokhan's Hotel is situated in Paris's Trocadero neighborhood, close to Palais de Chaillot, Arc de Triomphe, and Eiffel Tower, and the Louvre and Notre Dame Cathedral are close enough to visit during your stay - though you can cheat and take a boat cruise down the River Seine and take pictures if the queue at the Louvre is off-putting. However, with a hotel as beautiful as the Radisson - the interior was designed by famous interior decorator Frédéric Méchiche - we've taken steps to ensure you have enough motivation to get out and about when you arrive...so with that in mind, we've secured availability over Christmas to see the city at perhaps its most beautiful.
- Read guest reviews on tripadvisor.co.uk
- Compare our rates with those available elsewhere online, starting with hotels.com - but remember that our offers include one, two and three night stays on B&B basis as well as return tickets on Eurostar™
- For a list of things to see, please see timeout.com's feature on 20 great things to do in Paris
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions